• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community » Tutorials » Stats with Lvl's
Stats with Lvl's
KajamazDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-30, 5:33 AM | Message # 1
Imperial Wizard
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
What is a stat?
A stat is something you gain each time you level up (3 stat points to be exact), and you can spend the points on stats, which make you more powerful and allow you to wear better armor and wield better weapons.
What does each stat do?

Strength: Adds to your max melee hit at [STR / 2] Adds to your base melee damagereduction froma successful block at[STR /2] Adds to your base parry rate at [STR * 0.25]

Endurance: Adds to your max health at[END * 2.5] (Decimals in health are ignored)

Intelligence: Adds to your max mana at [INT * 15]

Agility: Adds to your base armour rating at [AGI * 2] Adds to your base dodge rate at [AGI / 83.3] Adds to your base crit rate at [AGI / 52.08]

Willpower: Adds to your health regen rate at [(WILL * 0.8) + 6] Adds to your mana regen rate at[(WILL / 4) + 12.5]

The max lvl cap will be 50, this may be subject to change.
Please comment and reply on what you think.
Thank you.

The Proud Creator of EverEmber Online and proud member of the EverEmber Community.

WilljarheadDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-30, 5:41 AM | Message # 2
Group: Veteran
Awards: 1
Quote (Kajamaz)
What is a stat?
A stat is something you gain each time you level up (3 stat points to be exact), and you can spend the points on stats, which make you more powerful and allow you to wear better armor and wield better weapons.
What does each stat do?
Strength: Adds to your max melee hit at [STR / 2] Adds to your base melee damagereduction froma successful blockat[STR /2] Adds to your base parry rate at [STR * 0.25]

Endurance: Adds to your max healthat[END * 5]

Intelligence: Adds to your max manaat [INT * 10]

Agility: Adds to your base armour rating at [AGI * 2] Adds to your base dodge rate at [AGI / 83.3] Adds to your base crit rate at [AGI / 52.08]

Willpower: Adds to your health regen rate at [(WILL * 0.8) + 6] Adds to your manaregen rate at[(WILL / 4) + 12.5]

The max lvl cap will be 50, this may be subject to change.
Please comment and reply on what you think.
Thank you.

Yeah, this seems pretty good. it would be a useful and 'needed' feature in the game.

I am..... The Hunter!

KajamazDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-30, 3:23 PM | Message # 3
Imperial Wizard
Quote (Willjarhead)
Yeah, this seems pretty good. it would be a useful and 'needed' feature in the game.

Thank you for the feedback, it most certainly is, not too original, but agility has some original features.

The Proud Creator of EverEmber Online and proud member of the EverEmber Community.

MysticDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 1:17 AM | Message # 4
The Dragon
Group: Moderators
Awards: 3
So far I like the Ideas. Maybe you can separate Mana and Health regeneration in the future.

Concentration= Mana regen rate.
Will Power= Health Regen and maybe special moves (if there is any)

KajamazDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 0:18 AM | Message # 5
Imperial Wizard
Quote (Mystic)
So far I like the Ideas. Maybe you can separate Mana and Health regeneration in the future.

Concentration= Mana regen rate.
Will Power= Health Regen and maybe special moves (if there is any)

That would mean users would have to spend more points and more time to get both of them equally up, please understand that that is unnecessary and many users wont want to spend the extra time doing that.

MysticDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 0:45 AM | Message # 6
The Dragon
Yeah I see what your saying, but If the player wanted to be a Mage only, then they would concentrate more on the mana regen. Same with a melee/Warrior/Whatever it's called in EverEmber.

But your the Dev, do what you will.

KajamazDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 1:29 AM | Message # 7
Imperial Wizard
Quote (Mystic)
Yeah I see what your saying, but If the player wanted to be a Mage only, then they would concentrate more on the mana regen. Same with a melee/Warrior/Whatever it's called in EverEmber.

But your the Dev, do what you will.

I hope i didnt sound mean, its just that i want to keep it the way it is now, if you dont mind smile

MysticDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 9:39 AM | Message # 8
The Dragon
Quote (Kajamaz)
I hope i didnt sound mean

Nah, your fine. It's your game anyway.

GunnerWolfDate: Monday, 2012-06-25, 8:27 AM | Message # 9
Mega Member
Group: Developer
Id go with