Thursday, 2024-04-18, 1:40 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Important » Suggestions » Inviting Friends
Inviting Friends
WilljarheadDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-29, 6:05 PM | Message # 1
Group: Veteran
Awards: 1
I have a suggestion about inviting people into the game. if you "Bring a player to Everember" you should be given a reward. stuff like that. EX) a reward for that would be, XP boost for 30 days.

I am..... The Hunter!

KajamazDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-29, 11:05 PM | Message # 2
Imperial Wizard
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Quote (Willjarhead)
I have a suggestion about inviting people into the game. if you "Bring a player to Everember" you should be given a reward. stuff like that. EX) a reward for that would be, XP boost for 30 days.

Not a bad idea, but it is tough to program and may come in tact during the final release (After alpha your account shall be reset as well as beta during the final release), so that means that there is no point to it before final release, i will say though, the reward you will get for inviting a friend is your friend themselves, they may help you earn money, gain exp, do quests, etc... plus give you a memorable expirence and game play as well as helping us achieve more users.

The Proud Creator of EverEmber Online and proud member of the EverEmber Community.

MysticDate: Saturday, 2012-06-02, 1:13 AM | Message # 3
The Dragon
Group: Moderators
Awards: 3
Welcome,

I like the idea.
Maybe even special items for a certain amount of friends brought it?
But yeah anything along these lines.

Message edited by Mystic - Saturday, 2012-06-02, 1:19 AM

AbhijeetviswaDate: Saturday, 2012-06-16, 6:14 AM | Message # 4
Visual Basics Coder
Group: Developer
Awards: 1
Well it is a good one. You can do the following, add a referal code for each player. If a new player registering types in the correct code of a player the player will be authed and will be a given a single item that can xpand to many or xp lamps.

Pm me if you want help

KajamazDate: Sunday, 2012-06-17, 0:21 AM | Message # 5
Imperial Wizard
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
Quote (Abhijeetviswa)
Well it is a good one. You can do the following, add a referal code for each player. If a new player registering types in the correct code of a player the player will be authed and will be a given a single item that can xpand to many or xp lamps.

It would be a nice feature but maybe later, i have more important things to work on for now.

The Proud Creator of EverEmber Online and proud member of the EverEmber Community.

Forum » Important » Suggestions » Inviting Friends
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: