[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Important » Suggestions » Guild/Clan Tags and/or Names
Guild/Clan Tags and/or Names
MysticDate: Thursday, 2012-06-28, 6:18 PM | Message # 1
The Dragon
Group: Moderators
Awards: 3
I was going to post this Here but didn't really want the thread to get off topic. Anyways.

Maybe towards the future, like late beta or something (or when there is Guild/Clan Support), you guys could look into adding the guild/clan name under the player name. biggrin

Then along with that, if possible, I suggest that there be a way for guilds/clans to form alliances or rivalries/enemies. If you happen to be allied with another player's guild his name or guild name could be distinguishable from an enemy guild or neutral guild/player by being green (or something along those lines) and an enemy guild would be red ( or something along those lines). Neutral player remains default color.

I just think it would be pretty delicious. lol

Also on top of that, for clans to wage "War" you could always build a "Clan Wars" type of area/map. Similar to the "Fighting Arena" but strictly for clans to wage war I guess. This would have to be a giant map I believe, not cramped.

What do you guys think?

KajamazDate: Thursday, 2012-06-28, 10:35 PM | Message # 2
Imperial Wizard
Group: Administrators
Awards: 2
We will look into that.

The Proud Creator of EverEmber Online and proud member of the EverEmber Community.

DaveidduhaDate: Friday, 2012-06-29, 9:58 PM | Message # 3
Group: Veteran
Awards: 1
And Gm?

Lol would be also Cool for Staffs names to have a Tag above their name saying GM or Sage, if could make it Shiny and Rotateing would be Also cool XD

MysticDate: Saturday, 2012-06-30, 9:00 PM | Message # 4
The Dragon
tongue Haha, Shiny!

AbhijeetviswaDate: Sunday, 2012-07-01, 6:35 PM | Message # 5
Visual Basics Coder
Group: Developer
Awards: 1
I like the Tags for Clans. But that would take 2 much of space of the game window. Meaning you can't see the maps properly. It would be better if there was a command such as,

Code
/info (playername)

Pm me if you want help

MysticDate: Monday, 2012-07-02, 5:29 PM | Message # 6
The Dragon
Clan tags are only about 3-4 Characters long. So it probably won't take to much space.

Forum » Important » Suggestions » Guild/Clan Tags and/or Names
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: